NURTURING EVOLUTIONARY DEVELOPMENT INC is a charity registered with The Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC).
We are also known as NED Foundation, and as NED Foundation Australia
We have been registered as a charity since 1 July 2018.
- Promoting reconciliation, mutual respect and tolerance between groups of individuals that are in Australia.
- Advancing education
Our summary of charitable activities, as reported to ACNC, 22 February 2022:
- NED Foundation approved and funded selected public benefit projects as well as Restorative Practice initiatives.
- It also organised, managed and funded SDN Workshop events during the year.
- The NED Foundation members were directly involved in multiple community support activities, and the organisation's resources were applied to assist these activities.
ACNC defines a program as:
- An activity or service that a charity runs (whether it be ongoing or temporary, small or large) to pursue its charitable purpose for its beneficiaries.
We have 3 programs registered:
A. Restorative Practice & Restorative Justice.
- ACNC Classification: Restorative justice
Our web presence for our RP & RJ work:
- The NED Foundation Supports Restorative Practice
- Restorative Understandings Resources: Regularly Updated Links
- Restorative Understandings: A Repository of Resource Links
- Australian Restorative Mapping (Pilot)
B. Public Benefit Projects
- ACNC Classification: Grantmaking
Our web presence for our project grants:
- The NED Foundation Supports Evolutionary Community-Focused Projects
- The NED Foundation - Supported Projects
C. Social Development Network (SDN)
- ACNC Classification: Adult Education
Our web presence for SDN :
- Damien Lynch - Role: Director
- David Crew - Role: Director
- David Purnell - Role: Secretary
- John Russell - Role: Director
- Kathryn McLachlan - Role: Vice-president
- Mary Porter - Role: President
- Michael Maher - Role: Director